From Amazon’s speculative shipping patent to Rolls Royce’s shipping drones … World Bank logistics competitiveness ratings (by country), to a late-session spending bill signed into law that suspends enforcement of the 34-hour restart provision for US truck drivers until late 2015, a Supply Chain Digest 2014 overview gives insights that can help you navigate the challenges to come in 2015.
More news you can use from our blog:
- Report: Shrinking Margins Drive Transportation Cost Cuts
- Make One-Way Trailers Part of Your Equipment Strategy
- REAL Business 101: Communication Key in Freight Industry, All Business
- Transportation Trends & News Roundup: Freight Rate to Continue Rising, Prevent Cargo Theft, Free Industry Webinar and More
- REAL Business 101: the In’s and Out’s of Business Courtesies
- Transportation Trends & News Roundup: Tight Capacity Creates Opportunities, Holiday Shipping Outlook, Fuel Price Trends and More